Thursday, December 5, 2013


The first thing you know any or is it pregnant with very focused in processing baby costume accessories bed walbosit SAIT walkar and of course walbbronat and memorable attack came at an important need that it is necessary to condition mental and mood, Elly biathr directly to the fetus.

And I am pregnant I read the very important need, more studies have shown that genetic factors are not just by specifying the foul moods for the child, but most of Kedah is the environment that is provided by the mother to the fetus and is Lesa bubble gum plus of course the quality of eating eat him mother and who exercise the betmarsha.


Your mood during pregnancy and its impact on your child



Most of Kedah that if his bad mood can expose you to God forbid abortion or weak baby growth because bad mood possible tkheliki MOSH ayza eat yourself blocked very naturally thinner and lack of sleep.

And of course, I heard more stories from mothers to their children too and noticed blindfolds actually reasons and asked the doctors were the most important reasons is that she was nervous or mental condition during pregnancy.

Iqbal pregnant on unhealthy foods

I am of course costume you intolerance webtnrvz times that really difficult is the first completely upsets life saree around us but still must be cleared by maizidsh on that basis because the safety of our children we deserve and Matteo are mind and spiral nakache nervousness. 



Ashan keda I sooooooo important decided to stand, "I decided to enjoy the pregnancy" course for the first time hear the expression, it is not so hard I decided the Hazar I enjoy that I am pregnant and that Mary 



First of all, mentally betetab dakhlak itself questions about baby doll and needs much Elly imposed and interest Bay learned how and what and is suckled by mesh arifa Ende bisbeb my mind bending fatigue, I left I decided to relieve myself, I ask Dr. my every need I know because I get the information correct and kept mtamnh. 

Tani need currency I was slaughtering cows kter because reading help me relax, you're slaughtering cows in maternity and child health topics, Ashan learned hand did.



And you carefully I practising because most active blood circulation or at least if ma2dertesh you walk much of that of course makes birth phase. 



The most important need was I happy I kept every thing more happy every McCann two immune and immune btaa baby doll my strongest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment